Strony

Instagram

Sunday 29 July 2018

Wedding

Hello!

I made last time lots of beautiful guest book and other things, but don't have to much time to add that everything on my blog or FB page, but will try to make up for it :)
In this post I will add lots of photos with a wedding guest book, post box, frames, parents "Thank You" gifts and lots more.
All it's made with a mix of decoupage style, traditional scrapbooking and mix media effects.
Colors are natural white with pink, peaches, white and cream with silver finish details.
Hope you enjoyed to view photos:
guest book









card post box:




rings box:




Frames:




pens:


"Thank You" card with box for parents:







hangers:




Have a nice Sunday!
Ewa

2 comments:

  1. Hello everyone, my name is Monicca, am from Norwalk California, I want to share with you how I got my boyfriend back with the help of a spell caster.My boyfriend left me for a girl,he did not want to see me,he hated me so much,i was so devastated and my life was in a mess, I loved him so much,i did not know what to do. One of my friend told me about a spell caster, that he will help me get him back, so I contacted him and he told me what to do, he assured me that my boyfriend will come back to me. After he worked on the spell, three days later, my boyfriend called me, he said he want me back in his life, I was so shocked and happy, I agreed and ever since then,we have been living happily,.Thanks to priest,my boyfriend is back with me. If you need your ex back or any type of spell, please contact him
    Email address: priestlovecure@gmail.com
    for details or call +2348111245997

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good day friends, i am here to tell you all how the great doc okosun helped me to bring my ex back within two days. I was searching for solution online when i came across his contact, i contacted him and he told me what to do, i did and got my result two days latter. here are his contact just in case you need help from him email: okosunhomeofsolution@gmail.com or whatsapp via +2348026905065

    ReplyDelete