Strony

Instagram

Monday 4 November 2013

Alice in Wonderland Bracelets

Hello,
I make mix of colours Alice in Wonderland design bracelets.
And I hope, in the next time, I will add some more colours of this design, becouse yesterday
I make many tiny glass bottle in red, pink, green, blue and many more colours, mini cup of tea with sweet mini lemon:)
I can wait to use it:)

And now, please look at photos with my last design:

White
with mini cup of tea , glass cabochon and mini Fimo praline :






Brown
with mini glass bottle, Fimo chocolate -LOVE, and glass cabochon with Alice image:
 



Purple
with Fimo cake, sweet mini cup, beautifull flocket bead, and more:







Lime Green
with sweet Fimo cake, circle cabochon with Cheshire Cat, mini brown glass bottle,
and stun polka dot lime green bow:

e




Thank You for looking !
Have a nice evening
Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment